Exterior Paint ~ Almost Finished

Tuesday, May 31, 2011


 After a month and a half up in Washington, my Dad finally returns tomorrow to help pack up the ranch in Waterford, California and begin the official moving process up north.

  This one here is of one the side entrances to the house.  The decided to go for a black door (which I quite like).  The original plans were do to do a dark forest green, but after some tests on the window frames, everyone pretty much agree the black popped and looked far more handsome.

See picture before where you can see the forest green to the left, and the black window frame to the right.  The black is much better!

Forest Green    vs    Black

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to get a hold of you. I am d.s. Hopkins' great, great, granddaughter. my email is: zebby1977@gmail.com
Bethany Port